CLEAR Deep Cleansing Mask
£25.86 – £45.26
Clear is a clarifying Deep Cleansing Face Mask that helps improve skin tone and texture by gently drawing out impurities to help unclog pores for a clearer-looking complexion that glows.
How to use:
We do not recommend this product for use in the AM if you will be exposed to sun, as it may cause skin sensitivity to sun exposure.
At night, apply a generous amount of Clear Deep Cleansing Mask—enough to cover your entire face—to damp, clean skin, 2-3 times a week. Leave on for 5-10 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Can also be used as a targeted treatment or over Clarity Skin-Clarifying Serum. Follow with Shineless or Mystic for oily, acne-prone or combination skin—Emulsion or Humidify for normal to dry skin.
WHAT IT DOES:
• Gently exfoliates to draw out pore-clogging impurities
• Aids in balancing the complexion for a less shiny appearance
• Helps reduce the appearance of redness
Meet our secret weapon against skin imperfections—Clear. This top-rated Deep Cleansing Mask is formulated with kaolin clay, salicylic acid and sulfur to help gently exfoliate and trap excess oil and impurities that could potentially clog pores. Niacinamide, a form of vitamin B3, helps improve skin texture, while soothing natural botanicals help reduce the appearance of redness without leaving skin tight or dry. Kiss insecurity goodbye and say hello to a clearer, more vibrant and healthier-looking complexion that lasts.
- Helps to even skin tone by reducing the look of acne scars, dark spots and hyper-pigmentation.
- Acne is caused when oil, hair and dead skin cells clog pores. Ingredients such as Salicylic Acid and AGP Complex help stimulate cell turnover to curb breakouts.
- Improved texture and proper product absorption is due to exfoliation. When the surface layer of the skin is removed, fresh skin is revealed and can absorb active ingredients easier.
- While the FDA has approved the use of parabens as an effective preservative system, we set your mind at ease and formulated this product free of parabens.